The way Canadians file their income tax returns is changing, and the CRA is changing to meet their expectations. The CRA has more services than ever for you to manage your account, make your payments, and get the information you need. These services are safe, easy to use, secure, and available at your convenience, in the official language of your choice. The CRA has a full range of online payment and enquiry services. For Canadians who are not able to take full advantage of online services, the CRA offers alternative services. If a situation cannot be resolved over the telephone, the CRA can arrange a meeting at a CRA location.

CRA payment options
You can pay:

  • through your financial institution’s Internet or telephone banking service;
  • in person at your financial institution with a remittance voucher;
  • using the CRA’s My Payment service at (through participating financial institutions);
  • by mailing a cheque (include your social insurance number) to: Canada Revenue Agency, 875 Heron Road, Ottawa ON K1A 1B1
  • by dropping your payment in the external drop box at some CRA offices.

Get tax and benefit information

You can get information by:

  • using My Account;
  • calling the individual income tax and trust enquiries line: 1‑800‑959‑8281;
  • calling the universal child care benefit / Canada child tax benefit line: 1‑800‑387‑1193;
  • calling the goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax credit for individuals line: 1‑800‑959‑1953; and
  • visiting the video gallery

Hearing or speech impaired Canadians can get information through:

  • teletypewriter (TTY) services at 1-800-665-0354 (during regular business hours); or
  • operator-assisted relay services, using our telephone enquiry lines (during our hours of service).

Get forms
If you need a form, they are available:

  • online at; and
  • through the individual income tax and trust enquiries line: 1-800-959-8281.

Forms for the visually impaired are available by calling 1-800-959-8281.

For more information on credits, benefits, and how you can file your return and get your refund faster, visit

Stay connected
To receive updates when new information is added to our Web site, you can:

  •   Follow the CRA on Twitter – @CanRevAgency.
  •   Subscribe to a CRA electronic mailing list.
  •   Add our RSS feeds to your feed reader.

You can also watch our tax-related videos on YouTube Channel.

Canada Revenue Agency