The Board of Directors
The Brain Injury Canada Board of Directors is accountable for competent, conscientious and effective management of the organization, as well as responsible for governing the affairs of the organization within relevant legislation and regulations.
Click below to see more information on each Board Member.
- Barb L. Butler B.Ed, S.V.M. Past-President
- Cameron Marshall, BA(Hons.), DC, FRCCSS(C)
- Dennis Radman, Vice-President
- Heather Watkins
- James Cohen
- John McGowan
- Kareen Rekowski, MFA, DFA – Treasurer
- Andrew Lambert
- Jason Lye
- Mathew Hill
- Kim McDonald-Taylor, MSc, CRPC
- Suzanne McKenna, President
- R.J.Riopelle, MD, FRCPC, FCAHS