After the huge success of our last conference in October 2018, Brain Injury Canada is thrilled to announce our next conference.
Thursday April 30th & Friday May 1, 2020 in Ottawa, ON.
Call for Abstracts
Opening Date: October 1, 2019
Closing Date: November 8, 2019
Speakers Notified: December 2, 2019
- Should be original work
- Be submitted by the presenting author or authors and include all presenters’ email information
- Include a title for your presentation
- Must not exceed a maximum of 250 words in which you describe the message your presentation will convey
- All submissions must include program ready biographies and speaker photo.
- Bios should be: limited to 100 words, written using complete sentences, in the third person and contain information relative to your position, career history and professional achievements
- In order to increase accessibility, all presenters will be required to submit a one page summary of their presentation, highlighting key points to be distributed to attendees
- Particular interest will be paid to presentations focused on the following areas: building bridges from acute to community care, mental health, indigenous issues, maintinaing a healthy brain.
Send your submission to: Barb Butler – Conference Chair [email protected]
Please Note: Invitation to Submit Abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel or accommodation costs. No presenter fee is paid to successful participants