On behalf of Brain Injury Canada, we’d like to invite you to join us as a sponsor or exhibitor for our 2020 National Brain Injury conference.
This dynamic and unique conference is designed to meet the ever-changing needs of our audience. We have created themes for each day of our conference so there is something for everyone.
Our two exciting themes for this year’s conference are:
Navigating the Trends of Brain Injury
Thursday April 30, 2020 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Healthy Brain and Well-Being
Friday May 1, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Both days will feature interesting and engaging speakers that will appeal to a broad audience, including:
- Persons living with the effects of ABI (individuals and family members/caregivers)
- Case managers
- Legal professionals
- Occupational therapists
- Physicians and nurses
- Speech language pathologists
New this year: we’re organizing workshops for April 29, 2020!
Why should you sponsor/exhibit with us?
When you partner with Brain Injury Canada at our national conference, you receive the following benefits:
- Build brand awareness to a targeted audience
- Network with colleagues and potential referral sources
- Share your product and services with attendees, speakers and other sponsors/exhibitors
- Support Brain Injury Canada in enhancing the lives of individuals and families/caregivers living with brain injury in Canada.
We are delighted to be able to offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to companies working in the area of acquired brain injury and we hope that you will be able to select a package to suit your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ottawa!
If you have any questions, email [email protected]