On behalf of Brain Injury Canada, we invite you to join us for a unique conference experience! We have changed the format of our conference this year to meet the changing needs of our audience.
Navigating the Trends of Brain Injury Thursday October 18 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Evidence-Based Treatment for Persistent Concussion/mTBI Friday October 19 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
Both days will feature interesting and innovative speakers and will be of interest to a broad audience, including:
Persons living with the effects of ABI (individuals and family members/caregivers)
- Case Managers
- Legal Professionals
- Occupational Therapists
- Physicians and Nurses
- Speech and Language Pathologist
Why should you Sponsor/Exhibit?
- Build brand awareness to a targeted audience
- Network with colleagues and potential referral sources
- Share your product and services with attendees, speakers and other sponsors/exhibitors
- Support Brain Injury Canada in enhancing the lives of individuals and families/caregivers living with brain injury in Canada.
We are delighted to be able to offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to companies working in the area of acquired brain injury and we hope that you will be able to select a package to suit your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ottawa!
For more information or to book your sponsorship package now, please contact:
Toll Free: 1-866-977-2492