After careful consideration of the current state of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have once again made the decision to postpone the conference rescheduled for September to June 2-4, 2021. The health and safety of all our attendees and speakers is of the upmost importance. This is uncharted territory and we want to proceed with an event that people can feel secure in booking and attending.
We are in the processing of confirming our speakers for the new conference date, and will release an updated schedule and sponsorship/exhibitor package as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience!
On behalf of Brain Injury Canada, we’d like to invite you to join us as a sponsor or exhibitor for the Brain Injury Canada National Conference on June 2-4, 2021.
This dynamic and unique conference is designed to meet the ever-changing needs of our audience. We have created themes for each day of our conference so there is something for everyone.
Our two exciting themes for this year’s conference are:
Navigating the Trends of Brain Injury
Thursday June 3, 2021, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Healthy Brain and Well-Being
Friday June 4, 2021, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Both days will feature interesting and engaging speakers that will appeal to a broad audience, including:
- Persons living with the effects of ABI (individuals and family members/caregivers)
- Case managers
- Legal professionals
- Occupational therapists
- Physicians and nurses
- Speech language pathologists
New: we’re organizing workshops for June 2, 2021
Why should you sponsor/exhibit with us?
When you partner with Brain Injury Canada at our national conference, you receive the following benefits:
- Build brand awareness to a targeted audience
- Network with colleagues and potential referral sources
- Share your product and services with attendees, speakers and other sponsors/exhibitors
- Support Brain Injury Canada in enhancing the lives of individuals and families/caregivers living with brain injury in Canada.
We are delighted to be able to offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to companies working in the area of acquired brain injury and we hope that you will be able to select a package to suit your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ottawa!
If you have any questions, email [email protected]
Thank you to our sponsors
- Accessible Design Group
- Allevio Pain Management Clinic
- Anchor Rehabilitation Support Services Inc.
- Brain Injury Association of the Ottawa Valley
- Bridgepoint Financial Services
- Broadview Spine and Health Centre
- Fleming Fitness
- FunctionAbility Rehabilitation Services
- Helius Medical Technologies Inc
- Iris Technological Design
- McNally Gervan Personal Injury and Insurance Lawyers
- MG Law Personal Injury Lawyers
- LifeMark Physiotherapy
- Ontario Brain Injury Association
- Opticalm Visual Stress Solutions
- Rehab First
- Saccade Analytics
- Swanson & Associates
- Vista Centre Brain Injury Services
- VoxNeuro, Inc.
This conference is supported in part by: